Wednesday, September 19, 2012

White, Grey and Black

This week I am looking at the hip colours of white, grey and black I have included some random images that could be shot from the same building, you will not be surprised to see concrete in this blog. 















 The floor could be painted  yellow tongue, in Australia is a reasonably priced flooring, I predict it was under-painted with a dark colour  and then white was painted over, the walking has given the floor a textured aded appearance.



 A view into the history of the building with an exposed section of the wall left not plastered.


This minimalist composition is a sublime, work of art no need of art, this is art? So lets ask the old age question what is art??????????








This staircase has inspired me to paint my front concrete stairs grey, I hope they will look as good as these. Blackboard behind the lounge, draws out the green of the sofa, where it would sink back into the room.





Lovely layers have you noticed frills are everywhere, I love this, romantic vintage.



concrete concrete


LOVE  LOVE LOVE







I love an unmade bed the layers  and the creasers make me want to jump in, the white lockers would look great in my family room.







I am going to make this light shade.


crushculdesac.com

vosguesparis.com

houseofbliss.blogspot.com.au

mechantdesign.blogspot.com.au

menossiphotografo.com

79 ideas.com




No comments:

Post a Comment